To our valued patients,
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot in the last few months and all of us are looking forward to being able to return to some of our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same at our dental office- our constant commitment to your health and safety.
Dr. Young and Dr. Enea will begin seeing patients again on Thursday, May 21. Unfortunately, the current guidelines do not allow for routine dental hygiene appointments at this time, but we will update you when that changes.
As you have seen during your visits to our office, infection control is and has always been a top priority. Our strict processes have consistently made the dental care you receive both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows the current infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor these agencies so that we are up-to-date as new guidelines are issued.
When it is time for your appointment, you will see some notable changes in addition to our existing strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- You may enter the office no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive earlier, please wait in your car until that time.
- You will need wear a mask to enter the office.
- If you have any changes to your insurance or contact information, please call prior to your appointment to facilitate a quicker check-in process.
- The reception area will have fewer seats. Magazines, the children’s play area, and prizes have been removed.
- When entering the patient care room, we will take your temperature, and ask you to clean your hands and rinse with a medicated mouth rinse.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. You will notice fewer patients and staff members throughout the office.
We look forward to seeing you again and providing you with the highest standard of dental care. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new normal.To make your appointment for May 21 onward, please call our office at 610-439-1363.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends in the safest way possible.
Dr. Young and Dr. Enea